Below are a selection of ThoraQuik™ videos, documents and images.
- ThoraQuik with Syringe Attached Before insertion, the supplied syringe is attached primed with air or saline.
- ThoraQuik Chest Decompression Device Simple, single & complete. The effective & reliable solution for pneumothorax and pleural effusions.
- ThoraQuik Syringe Attachment The syringe simply screws onto the needle ready for application.
- ThoraQuik Needle Removed As with traditional needle decompression, the needle is removed whilst the catheter is inserted.
- ThoraQuik Wide Bore Catheter with 3 Eyelets Risk of occlusion is minimal with it's large bore catheter and 3 eyelets.
- ThoraQuik Atraumatic Needle Tip 3 eyelets ensure risk of occlusion is minimal whilst the atraumatic tip prevents tissue damage.
- ThoraQuik Veress Needle Tip Extended It's spring loaded Veress needle tip ensures risk of tissue damage on insertion is minimised.
- ThoraQuik Veress Needle Tip Retracted Upon insertion, the spring-loaded tip retracts to enable the needle to pierce the chest wall.
- ThoraQuik One-Way Valve (Flow Position) It's patented one-way valve system when in flow position allows air to escape from the chest.
- ThoraQuik Scalpel For ease of use the scalpel supplied enables an incision to be made prior to incision.
- ThoraQuik One-Way Valve (Closed Position) When in it's closed position, the valve can be flushed by attaching a syringe.
- ThoraQuik Ergonomic Hub with Adhesive Backing It's ergonomic hub with adhesive backing secures the device to the patient securely for transport.
- ThoraQuik Kit Contents The ThoraQuik is supplied with a syringe and scalpel ready for quick and easy use.
- ThoraQuik - Simple, Single & Complete A simple, single and complete device ensures application is quick and easy.
- ThoraQuik Packaging Packed complete with a syringe and scalpel the ThoraQuik can be used with one hand.